Sunday, February 21, 2010

Pictures Of Dogs With Keratosis Our Dogs Love Me! Ya Know How I Can Tell .....?

Our Dogs Love Me! Ya know how I Can Tell .....? - pictures of dogs with keratosis

This is not my dog ... I use to prove the crime. (smiles) ... http://ihasahotdog.files.wordpress.com/2

You always run to me when they do something wrong. I just saw a pillow torn and my wife went ballistic (correction ... I came and saw the crime scene) thought I was playing with them while I was trying to take the pillow keeps pulling and pulling from all sides and not let go. So my wife comes to us, and I get rid of the pillow and they indicate. "They've done it!" She exclaimed, "Let them!" And here I slip into another room.

Like I said, give them a good 5 minutes to speak, coming conferences and hide run. GoFigure ... Who are his not mine, because if I say 'em a little look at me I'm stupid. (smiles) Now they need my help. Uh .. eh ... to see if I understand.

Do you have dogs, I love you when they are in trouble? (Laughter)

Thank you and thumbs up for an answer! Give me time to go back and read the answers.

5 comments:

Red Pony said...

It looks like two discovered they have! You know where to go and when
.
And people call them "dumb animals!"

tattoochics eggo is preggo said...

haha I have a Labrador who loves digging in the garden, and while I'm digging the weeds do not exist, and chew my flowers when I try to say to stop you quickly kiss me and gives me this. .....

http://i39.tinypic.com/2ccqjw0.jpg

How can I be angry with her? "Haha

DeeDawg said...

WOW. his dogs and his wife knows that he is a cinch!

It looks like you're stupid, because he has a biscuit in my hand .... If no power, you need to eat!

YAY! Food!

DeeDawg said...

WOW. his dogs and his wife knows that he is a cinch!

It looks like you're stupid, because he has a biscuit in my hand .... If no power, you need to eat!

YAY! Food!

someone has a broken wing said...

Play along and licks, and it is also good

Post a Comment