Monday, February 22, 2010

Treatment For After Having Hair Extensions How Can I Care For My Hair Whilst It Is Growing Out?

How can i care for my hair whilst it is growing out? - treatment for after having hair extensions

For years I had my hair .. mistreated How many rows of corn .. Extensions .. Dyeing, etc. Almost 8 months, I decided I wanted beautiful long hair that you used to have as a child. So .. I was patient during these 8 months and my hair is almost shoulder and the condition is not bad ... It is not perfect, because my hair dyed, but I am growing in full color all.

Whatever .. I'm be very interested in hair care and will not try again cut short and I was asked if anyone knew and advice.

my hair is thin and fine, light brown and very curly so it tends to be dry enough. My goals are quite dry and there are treatments that I can use? I've heard that can wash your hair with beer to fill?

BasicallyI want to take my hair care .. not too dry .. and hair grow past my shoulders. I used to dye my hair again, but ends .. now .. dyed hair is more .. yet I can still a little soft / silky?

No comments:

Post a Comment